Door / Window Screen Repair Patch (New Version)
Need to fix broken window screens and tears on the chair back?
The self-stick screen repair patch is the quick and easy do-it-yourself solution to mend rips, tears, and gaps in window/door screens. Simply peel off the adhesive strip, line it up over the tear and apply. No extra tool needed. It saves you money hiring people for the repair.
The patch is small, lightweight and portable. It is easy to carry when you are on the road or in the wild to fix holes and tears in tent mesh, window screens and screen doors of the recreational vehicle.
- Save you money: The patch can help fix tears easily yourself instead of hiring people to do the job or replacing the whole screen.
- Easy to use: The patch (new version) has a strongly adhesive side to be stuck on the tears and holes in your screen. No tool / hair dryer needed to melt the adhesive material. It is particularly handy when you are on the road or in the wild.
- Trimmable to fit your needs: The patch is 4" by 4", large enough to cover a big hole. It can also be cut into smaller pieces if needed.
- Wide range of applications: Able to repair window screens, door screens, patio nets, tent nets, pool screens, RV screens, camping tarps and other damage, perfectly matched with fiberglass screen doors.
- Improved adhesive strength: Works on most screen surfaces. Long-lasting.
- High and low temperature resistance (-4ºF ~ 140ºF or -20ºC ~ 60ºC).
HOW TO USE:
- Simply clean and dry the area you want to cover or trim some of the loose old screen to make it neat.
- Remove the protective release liner from the patch.
- Stick the patch on the desired area.
- For perfect temperature resistance, please apply the tape at temperatures above 50ºF or 10ºC.
- Please keep the patch clean and dry before using it.